Monday, January 27, 2014

Our Engagement Photo Shoot

Nathan and I were so blessed to be able to work with Melissa from A&M Photography for our engagement shoot. I've known her through friends and the school my church used to have and I am so thankful that she did our pictures! (She'll also be doing our wedding, which is a huge blessing!) We both love how they turned out =D 





















Melissa and her husband were great to work with and really took into account our needs and wants. I can't wait for our wedding =D Make sure and check out her website!

Until next time...



2 comments:

  1. looooooove these, jessica!! so so sweet. <3 your photographer is amazing and i can't wait to see what she does with your *wedding* (eep!) pictures, too!!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, sweet friend! <3 I know, I can't wait!

      Delete

It would be a joy to hear from you, dear readers! I will do my best to comment back on the blog, or if your email is there I'll respond to you that way; either one! So, what are your thoughts?