Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Saying goodbye to 2014...

Is it just me, or is it completely crazy that 2014 is over? I can't even begin to tell you what an amazing year it has been and how excited I am to see what 2015 holds!

Thinking back over this year, I am so thankful for all that God did, and how He blessed and grew myself and my family. Here are just a few things that happened!

Got engagement pictures done with A&M Photography -Swoon-

Officially started planning for our wedding!


My sweet nephew Graham was born and I spent a week in the hospital with his parents while he was in the NICU.

Made my very first dress! And only so far...

Celebrated my 21st birthday with my dude and family.

Enjoyed a wonderful Bridal Shower put together by my sister and Bridesmaids.

Starting learning about and living more naturally. That included learning how to make my own deodorant!

Started a crocheting group at my church.

Had another wonderful Bridal shower, planned by Nathans mom and sisters.


Dad celebrated his fiftieth!


Another baby nephew was born, (Nathan's sister's baby), cutie Levi!


We had our rehearsal.


One of the biggest and most exciting things, Nathan and I got married!!!!!!

Went on my first airplane ride and enjoyed a wonderful honeymoon with my husband.

Experienced my second airplane ride and lots of waiting.

Started my first ever "out in the world" job as a part time receptionist.

Celebrated our first Christmas as Mr. and Mrs. -Heart eyes-


Experienced a miracle from God, having my adorable nephew grow into a healthy, happy, crazy, 10 month old!

Goodness, 2014 was wonderful! It did have some hard times - like having a hard time waiting for our wedding, Graham being in the NICU, struggling with lots of changes. But it was definitely one of the best years ever! 

Until 2015...




No comments:

Post a Comment

It would be a joy to hear from you, dear readers! I will do my best to comment back on the blog, or if your email is there I'll respond to you that way; either one! So, what are your thoughts?