Thursday, February 4, 2016

Dear Baby Frook... 2-4-2016

Well, baby! We are 19 weeks today, just one week away from being at the halfway point. Kind of crazy that I could meet you in just 21 weeks! Depending on when you decide to make your appearance ;)


You are already such a blessing to Daddy and I and we love you so much! According to my app you weigh 8 1/2 ounces and are 6 inches long, not counting your little legs. You are definitely growing. I think I might finally be getting the hang of this pregnancy stuff. I've been worrying a lot less and I seem to be feeling better everyday. Hopefully it continues! A new thing (well, it started about a week ago) is that now you can hear us. I am enjoying singing to you and knowing that you will recognize my voice when you enter the world. 

I've picked out a song just for you, "your song", because it holds the truth that I most desperately want you to know and I'm already praying that God will show it to you as you grow. I love singing it to you everyday and I think it will have to become part of our bedtime routine. We'll have to get Daddy to join in too!

~ Jesus is Alive ~
Who died, but came alive again? 
Who came to rescue you and win?
Who came to make all things brand new 
Who did it all for love of you? 
Who did this all for love of you? 

So sing and dance and leap and run 
His name is Jesus, little one. 
Sing and dance and leap and run. 
His name is Jesus, little one 

Ooohhh, ooooohh

Ooohhh, ooooohhhh

Sing and dance and leap and run. 

His name is Jesus, little one.

{Rain for Roots - Big Stories for Little Ones, featuring Ellie Holcomb}

Another exciting thing is that soon we will get to see you for the first time and finally find out if we should call you Abram or Eleanor! We can't wait to be able to use your name, it will be so special! And Mommy will finally be able to go crazy registering/getting gender specific baby stuff ;) That could be dangerous... 

What a joy you are, little one... 
Love, Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

It would be a joy to hear from you, dear readers! I will do my best to comment back on the blog, or if your email is there I'll respond to you that way; either one! So, what are your thoughts?