Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Bridal shower, #2!

The first weekend in July, I was so blessed by Nathan’s family and his church by having a second bridal shower at his parents house. 

His mom and sisters did so much work and planning; it was absolutely perfect and I enjoyed it so much. The decorations were so cute and the games were fun! Also, Nathan’s Grandmother shared with me from her heart - it was the sweetest thing and I will definitely remember her wise words! I really am blessed to be joining this sweet family.

Many women from Nathan’s church family also came out and it was a fun time of getting to know them a little better (I’ll be a part of their church soon!) and they made it a point to get to know me and my family; that meant a lot.

The other great thing is that my dear friend Charissa stayed the thursday and Friday (Fourth of July) beforehand with me! God has blessed me with her friendship and it was just what I needed.

And if that wasn’t enough, I also got to stay for the sunday after with my Fiancés sister, so I got to spend lots of time with Nathan!

So excited to become the next generation’s, Mrs. Frook!


This was probably my favorite part! =D



I loved the mason jar cups and those straws back there were the cutest! I should have gotten a closer picture…


I didn’t get a picture of the table after all the food was set out - everything was delicious though!



My mother-to-be and me! 


Graham wasn’t sure what to think with all the new people around ;) That face!


The best friend and sister I could ask for!



The perfect ending…
Until next time…







No comments:

Post a Comment

It would be a joy to hear from you, dear readers! I will do my best to comment back on the blog, or if your email is there I'll respond to you that way; either one! So, what are your thoughts?