Tuesday, July 1, 2014

June Goals Recap

I was actually pretty please at what I was able to accomplish last month (Hello July!) and am kind of excited to share it with you all! Most likely I won’t set many goals for July =) I’ll probably be out of town for some of it, so…



June Goals

  • Deep clean the house with the family (Yep, did a lot of cleaning!)
  • Have my Bridal Shower (It turned out so well and I really enjoyed it! Read about it here)
  • Get wedding invites ready to pass out/mail for July (Completed and I went ahead handed/mailed them out so invites are done! Well, except for a few stragglers)
  • Review wedding to-do list and pick some things to get done (Ended up getting some of my shopping done. Only a few more things to get)
  • Continue to experiment with wedding hair/makeup (I am in love with my dress and hair! We did some makeup but still some work to do on it)
  • Send two people happy mail (So sad… Didn’t end up getting this goal completed…)
  • blog at least 4 posts  (Woohoo! I wasn’t holding out any high hopes to get this done, but I did and I enjoyed all of them =) Read them here, here, here, and here)
  • Finish up the SheReadsTruth Nehemiah study and start the new Titus one (Nehemiah was such a great study and I did indeed complete it =) Instead of starting the titus one, though, I started a new marriage book I recieved from my shower =) Some thoughts from it here)
  • Write Thank You cards for the Shower (I knew I just had to make myself sit down and do it or it would never get done - so that’s just what I did!)
  • (Hopefully) Help Nathan get the apartment painted (This goal was completed, but I didn’t end up helping =) Read more about it in one of my four posts from the month of July)
There you have it, folks! Thankful I was able to complete a lot of these =) I hope July is great for you all!

Until next time…




No comments:

Post a Comment

It would be a joy to hear from you, dear readers! I will do my best to comment back on the blog, or if your email is there I'll respond to you that way; either one! So, what are your thoughts?