Wednesday, June 11, 2014

My Bridal Shower

Wow, I didn't ever think this day would actually get here - but now that it's all over it seems like it came so fast! I have never been on the other side of a Bridal shower and it was a little scary, but also so much fun! It made me even more excited for Nathan and I's wedding and it was so good to be reminded of all the dear friends I have. 

And none of it could have been possible without the best friend/sister ever!! I am so thankful for Jaquelyn and all the hard work she put in to everything all while juggling a husband and a 3 month old! 



I am also so thankful for my one bridesmaids who was able to come - Charissa was so helpful and led all the games for us, which was the best! 



We played some fun games, like matching up famous couples, a game about how well you know the happy couple, and Disney love songs matching! 
One of our dear friends shared some things she has learned from her 5 years of marriage and it was so good - I definitely can learn a lot from her wisdom!
Everything was decorated lovely and the food was yummy too! I was so blessed by my friends generosity and by everyone being willing to come out to help us celebrate =D
Below are some pictures from the occasion:








These hanging garlands were beautiful and perfect in real life, but so hard to photograph =/
Trust me, they were the best!




I truly am one blessed girl!
Until next time...




No comments:

Post a Comment

It would be a joy to hear from you, dear readers! I will do my best to comment back on the blog, or if your email is there I'll respond to you that way; either one! So, what are your thoughts?