Monday, June 2, 2014

June Goals

I will be the first to admit that I have a hard time motivating myself - many times I write To-Do lists so that I feel like I have to check them off ;)

I've seen a couple posts about new month goals (I am so glad June is here! Did anyone else feel like May went on forever?) So I figured, why not do this, too! Then I'll be motivated so I can say that I've completed it next month. =) 


Isn't this flower so pretty? And its orange! I actually took this at the hospital when Graham was in the NICU.
I kind of forgot about it, but it brought back quite a few memories!

June Goals

  • Deep clean the house with the family (in preparation for the next goal!)
  • Have my Bridal Shower (This is coming so quickly and I am excited =D My sweet sister is doing everything so beautifully!)
  • Get wedding invites ready to pass out/mail for July
  • Review wedding to-do list and pick some things to get done
  • Continue to experiment with wedding hair/makeup
  • Send two people happy mail
  • blog at least 4 posts (Not sure if this will happen =/)
  • Finish up the SheReadsTruth Nehemiah study and start the new Titus one
  • Write Thank You cards for the Shower
  • (Hopefully) Help Nathan get the apartment painted

Well, those are the important ones that come to mind. =) We shall see if I can at least make a dent! 

Happy June everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It would be a joy to hear from you, dear readers! I will do my best to comment back on the blog, or if your email is there I'll respond to you that way; either one! So, what are your thoughts?