Tuesday, August 19, 2014

1000 gifts - 1-7 {8.19.14}

I haven’t ever read the book by Ann Voskamp and I’ve really only scrolled through her Instagram feed a few times - But, I hear a lot about her idea of 1000 gifts from the many people I follow through blogging and Instagram. I’ve wanted to start keeping a journal documenting my own 1000 gifts but just haven’t yet! Well, last night, God really hit me in the face with Ps. 78 and reminded me how much time I spend worrying and complaining about things when I have so much to be thankful for! I really want to start seeing things through the eyes of thankfulness, so I have decided to keep my journal here, on my blog! I think it will keep me more accountable and then it will be here whenever I want to review! I might end up having a notebook too, but I’m praying I will keep it up. So, here you go:


1. A Psalm putting me back on track

2. Moving my body through Pilates

3. A yummy cup of coffee and a fun video game

4. A good breakfast

5. Clean water to keep me hydrated

6.  A room full of gifts from people who love me 

7. A Fiancé who loves me no matter what


Until next time…


No comments:

Post a Comment

It would be a joy to hear from you, dear readers! I will do my best to comment back on the blog, or if your email is there I'll respond to you that way; either one! So, what are your thoughts?