Monday, August 11, 2014

A week with Mr. Graham {And his mama!}

This past week I was able to spend a week with my sister and my 5 month old nephew while her husband was out of town for work. Although Hayden was missed, it was so fun to get to spend time with two of my favorite people. Jaquelyn and I are best friends and spent our time talking, cleaning, shopping, and playing with the cutest little guy ever, Mr. Graham! 
















Goodness, 5 months is such a fun age =D He is rolling all over the place - the one picture he was supposed to be on his play mat, but he rolled all the way over to the ottoman while I was washing dishes! - almost able to sit up without support - He can for short periods of time, he just ends up losing his balance ;) - and has the cutest laugh and smile ever!! He is so fun to just lay on the floor and play with, he is super interested in books, and loves his fluffy dog, Lucy. Being his aunt has been more amazing than I could have ever known. I mean, I knew I would love him, but my heart literally explodes with how much it is, I can’t even describe it! Makes me wonder how I will ever be able to love my own children more (I know I will, I just don’t know how its possible since I love Graham so much). God is definitely right when He says children are a blessing from Him - Graham is one the best things that has ever happened to me and I miss him already…

Until next time…


No comments:

Post a Comment

It would be a joy to hear from you, dear readers! I will do my best to comment back on the blog, or if your email is there I'll respond to you that way; either one! So, what are your thoughts?