Thursday, July 18, 2013

Love is in the air... 7-9-13

Nine days ago, Nathan and I celebrated two years of courtship. Looking back, I can remember thinking how far away this milestone seemed; but time has flown! 

It has been such a joy, we have grown closer to each other, and every day, I fall more in love with him. I know for a fact that God brought us together and there is no one else I would rather be with. He pushes me to walk closer with the Lord, he loves me no matter what, and he is always there when I need him! I don't have time to go into all the details of how we met, (I'll have to someday though!), but it's been a wonderful journey that I wouldn't trade for the world!

We had a terrific time spending the day together! It was filled with flowers, laughter, and love. We were able to go out to Chili's for dinner (I love their chicken Quesadillas!) and then took photos at the beach. =)



And of course, anniversaries aren't complete without presents, right?? ;) I made Nathan a scrapbook with all our important milestones, (like the Chick-Fil-A parking lot where he first told me he loved me, six months after he told me he cared for me. Be still my beating heart!) and also got him a new promise ring. He's been wanting one for a while and I thought this was the perfect opportunity. Nathan gave me the loveliest print and also a beautiful key bracelet. =D I love you darling!




Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. It was an amazing day! and it has been such an incredible 2 years! Love you so much and can't wait to see what God has in store for us as we go through life together! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete

It would be a joy to hear from you, dear readers! I will do my best to comment back on the blog, or if your email is there I'll respond to you that way; either one! So, what are your thoughts?