Thursday, May 8, 2014

My life lately


{clause: I wrote this yesterday, Wednesday, but just got around to posting today :)}
Happy Wednesday! So far my day has consisted of doing floors (woohoo) and breaking a mop in the process O_O some cleaning, devotions, and crocheting. Blogging seemed to be a good next step ;)
It's been a while since I've shared with you about what's going on in my everyday life (other than the birthday post) so I'd like to share with you some things that I've shared on IG :)


{All pictures number from top left around clockwise}

1. A delicious fruit smoothie that I made for a snack on Monday - frozen blueberries and strawberries, raspberry yogurt, and cranberry/raspberry juice mixed into yumminess!
2. This past Sunday, Hayden & Jaquelyn, Sarah & Shiloh (my younger sister and Hayden's younger brother just started courting officially!), and Nathan & I went on a fun triple date!
3. The date included going to see the new Spider-Man. I have very mixed emotions about it :) Not sure if I love it =) afterward we went to Applebee's, yum!
4. After church and before our date, we had crocheting at church - read about that here.


1. This past week out AC broke =\ not fun in FL 80+ degree weather. So dad sent Katheryn and I to chick-fil-a for a "cool" dinner.
2. Also because of our broken AC mom had me get Popsicles, of course I had to get the marvel ones ;) (thankfully our air has been fixed since!)
3. Thanks to my fiancé and sister, I'm going to Hope Spoken next year! I am super excited and cannot wait!
4. Baked up some chocolate chip muffins for breakfast last week.


1. Finally got around to transplanting out sunflowers. Sadly, they didn't survive the move... :(
2. Nathan and I attended a friends wedding with Jaquelyn and Graham on April 26th. It was fun! And my guy looked extremely handsome!
3. Still working my way through the Valley of Vision, so good!
4. And finally, I'm continuing to work on some more posts in my "preparing to say 'I Do' " mini-series. I excited about the upcoming one!

My life has been pretty good lately as you can see :) definitely not perfect! (Mostly because I'm not perfect by any means...) but I'm thankful for what each of these pictures represent :)

Until next time...






No comments:

Post a Comment

It would be a joy to hear from you, dear readers! I will do my best to comment back on the blog, or if your email is there I'll respond to you that way; either one! So, what are your thoughts?