Tuesday, November 5, 2013

A weekend in pictures


This past weekend I was able to go down and visit Nathan and his family. Saturday consisted of being with his sisters and their husbands, shopping and more shopping! Then Sunday we went to church, hung out at his house and played some volleyball. It was such a great time and I miss him already!


Crazy finds from our fun shopping trip to Good Will!





I really loved these! But I resisted... ;)


We did end up getting these cuties! only .99 each and I pretty much love them =D
Some other goodies from the weekend! Nathan bought me these crazy cool Captain America Pants and I bought myself this cute sweater from Old Navy!



We also went to Hobby Lobby; only my second time and it is incredible! I got the little rings to make more Christmas ornaments, and they were less than half the price they are at Michaels! And Nathan bought me pretty yarn and some fabric. He's so nice!


For lunch we had McDonalds. Oh my word! I have been craving a cheeseburger, fries, and a Coke for almost two months! Weird I know.. But it was finally satisfied!

Yum!

 After all that shopping we went home and watched some Disney movies; he was brought up on them, and I was never allowed to see them. His one condition is that I learn Disney ways before we get married ;) So we watched "Pocahontas" and "Lilo and Stitch" We also went to the park with his little 1 year old nephew, so cute!


Sadly, we didn't get any pictures from Sunday, but church was pretty good and it was fun to watch a movie and play some games, including volleyball. Can't wait to see each other again!

Until next time...
P.S. So sorry I missed doing Musical Mondays yesterday... To much weekend sleepies... =) I'll do better next week! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

It would be a joy to hear from you, dear readers! I will do my best to comment back on the blog, or if your email is there I'll respond to you that way; either one! So, what are your thoughts?