Monday, November 11, 2013

Musical Monday//9

Happy Monday! I hope you all had a beautiful weekend!  Saturday was my churches Fall Festival. It went so well and we had about 125 people come our thy had never been to our church. It was a great outreach, praise God! Here are some fun pictures from it along with my normal Musical Monday!
Shiloh, my Brother-in-law's brother and a good family friend

Mom and me

Cutest little Firefighter you ever did see =D And a pretty cute mommy too!

Dad and me!
_____________________________________________________________

This song has always been a favorite, but yesterday morning at church one of my long time friends did ASL along with it and it was so beautiful! The picture that it brought and the beautiful signs that went along with it brought tears to my eyes. I hope you enjoy!

Holy (Wedding Day)
The City Harmonic 

This is the story of the Son of God, 
Hanging on the cross for me
But it ends with a bride and groom, 
And a wedding by a glassy sea
O death where is your sting, 
Cause I'll be there singing
Holy Holy Holy
Is the Lord

This is the story of a bride in white, 
Waiting on her wedding day
Anticipation welling up inside
While the groom is crowned as king
O death where is your sting, 
Cause we'll be there singing
Holy Holy Holy is the Lord

Holy Holy Holy Holy Holy Holy
Is the Lord Almighty
Holy Holy Holy Holy Holy Holy
Is the Lord Almighty
Who was and is and is to come
Who was and is and is to come

This is the story of the Son of God, 
Hanging on the cross for me
And it ends with a bride and groom
And a wedding by a glassy sea

This is the story of the a bride in white, 
Singing on her wedding day
Of the God who was and is to stand before a bride who sings
Holy Holy Holy Holy Holy Holy is the Lord Almighty

Until next time...


2 comments:

  1. love those pictures from y'all's fall festival - looks like it was a fun time!! (wish i could've been there:))

    today was a hard one, so i decided to join you once again for musical mondays with a song that really encourages me:

    http://createdtoglorify.blogspot.com/2013/11/press-on.html

    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It was =) (Wish you were too!) Aw, I am so sorry you had a hard day... Praying for you! Your post was lovely <3

      Delete

It would be a joy to hear from you, dear readers! I will do my best to comment back on the blog, or if your email is there I'll respond to you that way; either one! So, what are your thoughts?