Friday, November 1, 2013

Happy Weekend and a Free printable!

November is going to be such a busy month for my family. A church Fall Festival, my sisters baby shower, and a craft fair, wow! But I am excited about all of them!

You will definitely be seeing a lot of pictures from the baby shower after it's happened. I am heading up the decor and I can't wait for all of you to see it! =D This past week, though, we handed/sent out invitations. I ended up designing my own after browsing Google for ideas and I'm pretty happy with how they turned out. 

So, I wanted you to be able to have it! Maybe you're having a baby or are helping plan a shower for a friend. If they are having a boy, this would be the perfect invite! Just save the picture below, then use a photo editor to add the details (I used PicMonkey) or you can write it in by hand and copy it. =) Enjoy!




Here is the invitation that we used for my sisters shower so you have an idea of what it looks like =)
Also, my Fall #OoZgiveaway is over, but my Turkey Zoottles are now available in my Etsy shop! Click on the widget to the left. Have a great weekend!

Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment

It would be a joy to hear from you, dear readers! I will do my best to comment back on the blog, or if your email is there I'll respond to you that way; either one! So, what are your thoughts?