Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Anchor for my soul... {A blog makeover}

Life here has been... Full, interesting, stressful, fun, sad, happy, emotional, exciting, all mixed together with maybe a little more thrown in. 

Right now I'm not really sure where this blog and my Etsy shop fits in to this thing called life. Mostly I'm busy with wedding stuff, my new cute nephew, teaching, church. All that to say that this little blog is getting a makeover. I want it to become more of a personal blog where I record life for me and those in my life. There might still be some shop stuff, but that won't be the focus (especially since I really have no clue where my shop is going). 

Introducing - "Anchor for my Soul..." The new name reflects what has been on my heart recently and what I have been meditating on. I hope you enjoy this change and that it will be an encouragement to you as it has been to me!

Hebrews 6:13-20
13 For when God made a promise to Abraham, since he had no one greater by whom to swear, he swore by himself, 14 saying, “Surely I will bless you and multiply you.” 15 And thus Abraham, having patiently waited, obtained the promise. 16 For people swear by something greater than themselves, and in all their disputes an oath is final for confirmation.17 So when God desired to show more convincingly to the heirs of the promise the unchangeable character of his purpose, he guaranteed it with an oath, 18 so that by two unchangeable things, in which it is impossible for God to lie, we who have fled for refuge might have strong encouragement to hold fast to the hope set before us. 19 We have this as a sure and steadfast anchor of the soul, a hope that enters into the inner place behind the curtain, 20 where Jesus has gone as a forerunner on our behalf, having become a high priest forever after the order of Melchizedek."






Until next time...
P.S. The web address will be the same for a while, just to make things less confusing =)


4 comments:

  1. Look at that cutie boy!!He looks more grown up now...

    I like the new name & header!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey you! i've missed seeing your posts. :) and i love that passage in hebrews, and loove the blog makeover!!!!!! great job. =)
    and of course, graham is darling <3<3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. It has been so long since this post... and I kind of feel ridiculous commenting here but I am so happy that you are blogging again! I've missed reading what you had to say.... :) And I think that the look of your blog is awesome :) The next time we get together you should show me how you did it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is definitely not ridiculous and I value your comments! <3 Thank you so much! I really appreciate it! Oh, definitely, I'd love to show you <3

      Delete

It would be a joy to hear from you, dear readers! I will do my best to comment back on the blog, or if your email is there I'll respond to you that way; either one! So, what are your thoughts?