Monday, April 21, 2014

Birthday fun

It's the month of April and that means birthday fun for me and my little sister Katheryn! My birthday is right at the beginning of April and then Katheryn's birthday is two weeks later. I always think it's so fun to be exactly 11 years AND two weeks older than her =) Both were so much fun, and I wanted to share them with you!


For both Birthdays, We had a family get together the night before with Hayden and Jaquelyn, along with cutie pie Graham. Sadly, Hayden wasn't able to come to mine, but it was still fun. =)


 First up - My family celebration! And it wouldn't be complete without Graham Snuggles.



Present from my younger sister Jennifer who is away in the army.

And this was what was inside - the prettiest, coolest cutting board ever! It will be lovely in our home!

My family got me metal stamping stuff! I've had fun trying it out!

Next up was a weekend with my FiancĂ© and his family!

Goodwill fun with this handsome guy

One of my Goodwill finds!

Dressed in our Sunday Best! This outfit is me in a nutshell ;)

Volley ball!
And this, this is the coolest present ever in the whole wide world!!  It is a lock box made from an old post office box door, say what?? My sister and I saw a guy who made really neat ones at a craft fair and she bought one for her husband - ever since then I've wanted one! And Nathan (The best FiancĂ© ever!) made me one! He did a fabulous job and it's even better because he actually made it =D Plus he and my brother-in-law gave me some cool coins and bills to keep in it - turning me into a coin nerd... ;)
After the weekend I spent the day with my nephew and his mama =D Now I can't remember if this picture was from then or not... Those so many that look like it ;) Oh well!
Since Katheryn turned 10 this year, she got a panda themed birthday with her friends







And her family part -

So cute!!!


One outfit gift from Hayden and Jaquelyn.

Sister picture, minus one
And finally one from her actual birthday =)


It was a fun birthday season! Weird that another year has already past and next time I have a birthday it will be as Mrs. Frook =D

Until next time...


















No comments:

Post a Comment

It would be a joy to hear from you, dear readers! I will do my best to comment back on the blog, or if your email is there I'll respond to you that way; either one! So, what are your thoughts?