Wednesday, October 9, 2013

A birthday trip to the Zoo!

September 30th is Nathan's birthday, as you may have figured out from this post. =) You may be surprised to know that he had never gone to a real zoo before. Well, since at Lowry Park Zoo you get in free for your birthday, we just couldn't pass it up! I love getting to do things like this with my love.

Our big plans almost didn't happen because Nathan ended up pulling Jury Duty... Happy birthday from the government! ;) But, we are super thankful because God worked it out that he could still come! 

Mom, my little sister Katheryn, and my older sister Jaquelyn came along too. =D We had such a good time! Nathan got to see his penguins, we fed the goats and a giraffe, and just enjoyed exploring all the zoo has to offer together. 




You can even see baby Graham sticking out =) (Jaquelyn is expecting!)








This little girl was so cute trying to feed the horses!









Wallabies!


Nathan didn't really like the goats =)



Just chillin' ;)


Pygmy Hippos! Even a baby one!



Feeding time!



We had just ridden the flume; we were pretty soaked!





Well, I have about a million more pictures I could show you, but I think I've given you enough ;) I'm excited to see what other adventures we go on together!

Until next time...



2 comments:

  1. looks like y'all had a f.a.b.u.l.o.u.s. time!! and your little sister looks SO much like you! :-O such a lovely family (what i've seen of it, anyway). :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for an amazing trip! I loved seeing God's creation with my best friend!

    ReplyDelete

It would be a joy to hear from you, dear readers! I will do my best to comment back on the blog, or if your email is there I'll respond to you that way; either one! So, what are your thoughts?