Monday, October 28, 2013

Adoption

Picture credit: leftylex.com in honor of their adoption
I have to admit that adoption really wasn't a big thing on my radar. Well, thanks to some neat people I follow on IG, that has changed! Adoption is such a big part of so many of their lives and it has been inspiring to watch their stories unfold. I have also been blessed to take little parts in their stories. If you are someone who makes handmade items, there are so many opportunities out there! I have been able to donate to two adoption auctions, a third one coming up and also be a part of an exchange to raise funds. It has been so neat!

I am saying all this to say how much I have been blessed by one sweet lady, Alexcis. I found her on IG (@leftylex) through some people that I follow. She was having an IG sale with her adorable hoop necklaces and I immediately fell in love with them! So, I messaged her on Etsy about getting my own and my sweet love, Nathan ordered it for me. =D 



Then I started following her and getting to know her better. Especially about her and her husbands adoption that is in progress. Did you know that adoptions are expensive?? If you have a heart for adoption, please go check her out and see how you can help! This is a website where you can donate to them: http://www.youcaring.com/adoption-fundraiser/melendez-family-adoption/96257 Or click the widget below!

Until next time...




No comments:

Post a Comment

It would be a joy to hear from you, dear readers! I will do my best to comment back on the blog, or if your email is there I'll respond to you that way; either one! So, what are your thoughts?