Friday, August 9, 2013

Goodbye FL... Hello WV...

Well, it's that time of year again. Family road trip. My Mom's parents live in West Virginia, so each year we go up there to visit them. This year will be a little different though, because we are actually going on Vacation. Before getting to my Grandparents house, we are heading to Pipestem. A WV resort with Horse back riding, White water rafting, maybe even Wifi! Woohoo! Way different from my Grandparents house =)

I am a little nervous about the white water rafting and I have no clue how to pack! (I hate packing...) But hopefully it will be fun =) I should be getting lots of pictures and am planning to blog all about it when I get back.

Anyway, all that to say: This blog will be extremely quiet for the next week. We are leaving Sunday and getting back the following Sunday. I should have been prepared and made all these posts to schedule, but with everything I wanted to do, it didn't get done.Whoops!

Hope you guys all have a fantastic week!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

It would be a joy to hear from you, dear readers! I will do my best to comment back on the blog, or if your email is there I'll respond to you that way; either one! So, what are your thoughts?