Friday, August 30, 2013

Sowers Family Vacation, 2013 - Part 4

Okay, this is the last one, I promise. ;) The rest of our trip consisted of trails, horseback riding, Putt putt, (Did you know, at a park/resort doesn't have anything opened early??) and hanging out at my Grandparents. Oh, and two trips to Starbucks. A need since my Grandparents don't have any wifi and I love coffee. ;)

The lookout tower. Over 3,000 feet up!
Another sister picture! Look at that view...

After the lookout tower and visiting the gift shops, we headed to horseback riding! This is Katheryn's horse, Sundance. She was so excited because he looks like Trigger! 

Mom and Sarah's horses. =) Bud was mom's and he was soooo slow! All he wanted to do was eat. And then Sarah's horse Jack. =) 

On the trail! It was an adventure! Deep mud, rocky places, steep hills. Our horses were sure-footed. Right in front of me is Jennifer and her horse, Gracey =)

Dad's horse, Black Jack. His only speed was fast! He always wanted to be right behind me.

Me! Trying to get a picture of me with my horse =) I always got stuck being the photographer! 

My horse, Blue. =) He was a sweetie! And pretty much did whatever he was supposed to. He loved picking his own path. =)

Time for Putt putt! It was a cool 18 hole course with lots of fun obstacles. We split into two teams. I tied for third. =)

1st hole!

The last 8 =)


A ball cleaner, cute!

Then we headed to my Grandparents. This is their house. They live on Granddad's cow farm. =)

Buddy! Their doggy =) They've had him for about a year, but this is the first time we've seen him.

A fun old barn on the property.

And there you have it! My whole vacation. =) Hope you've enjoyed everything! I know I did =) What would be your favorite vacation??

{Click here if you missed Part 1Part 2, or part 3}
Until next time...












No comments:

Post a Comment

It would be a joy to hear from you, dear readers! I will do my best to comment back on the blog, or if your email is there I'll respond to you that way; either one! So, what are your thoughts?