Monday, August 19, 2013

Home again, Home again, Jiggidy Jig

I am home again, woohoo! We got back around 7:30 last night (Making record breaking time of 740 miles in 12 and a half hours). and it was such a relief to be in my own home, see my own dog, and sleep in my own bed.

We had such a good time though! The park we went to was so beautiful and we did lots of fun things. Over the next week or so, I'll be posting lots of pics and telling you all about the things we did. But that will be after I load all of those pictures and make them look pretty ;)

Stay tuned!
My sister and I at the hotel we stopped over at. Katheryn doesn't know how to take a mirror pic ;)


Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

It would be a joy to hear from you, dear readers! I will do my best to comment back on the blog, or if your email is there I'll respond to you that way; either one! So, what are your thoughts?