Thursday, September 19, 2013

Day out with the sisters

Yesterday, the four of us still at home got to head down to Sarasota and hang out with Jaquelyn. It's been a while since just the 5 sisters have gotten together and done something fun, so it was a blast! We wanted one last time before Jennifer heads to the army and Jaquelyn's belly gets huge, ;) (if I haven't mentioned it, her and Hayden are having a baby!).

We decided to go ice skating. There's an ice rink not too far from Jaquelyn, so it's perfect to go to. Plus, then we could bundle up and pretend it feels like fall here in sunny FL. =)









Yes, yes, we're slightly crazy ;)
After lots of fun, a couple falls (All by Katheryn), cold hands, red cheeks and noses, it was time for lunch! We all decided on Chick-Fil-A since Katheryn didn't want anything gross, i.e. Tacobell and Chipotles. It was delicious! Although I did find a normal fry in my meal... ;)

We spent time at Jaquelyn's house too. We got to play with Lucy. =D


And I lost horribly at Mexican Train. =) I am so thankful for the sisters God has given me, even if sometimes it doesn't seem that way.

Until next time...











No comments:

Post a Comment

It would be a joy to hear from you, dear readers! I will do my best to comment back on the blog, or if your email is there I'll respond to you that way; either one! So, what are your thoughts?