Monday, September 9, 2013

Musical Monday//1

So, if you don't already know, I looovvvee music! I love to sing music, I love to listen to music, and I love to play music. (I play bass for my church's music team and can also play a little guitar =) ) I also love to share what's on my heart, songs are a part of that.

Each Monday I'd like share with you a song that has been important to me. Some Monday's it may simply be the lyrics. Others I may add some scripture and reasons why I love the song. Either way, I hope they are a blessing to you. I'd also love for you to join me! Feel free to link up below and grab the picture to include in your own Musical Monday post!


Because He lives
"God sent his son, They called him Jesus
He came to love, Heal and forgive
He lived and died, To buy my pardon
An empty grave,
Is there to prove, My Savior lives

Because he lives I can face tomorrow
Because he lives, All fear is gone
Because I know, He holds the future
And life is worth the living
Just because he lives

How sweet to hold, A newborn baby
And feel the pride And joy he gives
But greater still, The calm assurance
This child can face Uncertain days
Just Because he lives

Because he lives I can face tomorrow
Because he lives, All fear is gone
Because I know, He holds the future
And life is worth the living
Just because he lives

And then one day, I'll cross the river
I'll fight life's final war with pain
And then as death, Gives way to victory
I'll see the lights Of glory and
I'll know he lives"


Make sure to link up below and include a link to my post in yours. Feel free to use the picture as well!

Until Next time...







No comments:

Post a Comment

It would be a joy to hear from you, dear readers! I will do my best to comment back on the blog, or if your email is there I'll respond to you that way; either one! So, what are your thoughts?